• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

10/10 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

It's Franzen. I swear to god. I know it's easy to blame the new guy.

I don't think I've seen Franzen shoot the puck yet this season. If I was a 6-3, 220 lb winger, that could whip lasers from the hash marks, I'd be TAKING the puck there and firing bullets instead of playing on the outside all.friggin.game.

Don't forget, Franzen played with Datsyuk and Z alot last year and he sucked all over the place too.

Edit: Weiss got an OT winner by driving the net, and nearly scored last night on a similar play. I have yet to see Franzen do anything. Srsly. I'm not exagerating.

I understand what your saying completely but

For right now he is on our roster. So unless we trade him for someone and move nyquist or Tatar up or we buy him out in the off season we know what we have. I'm not blaming Weiss I just feel he is having a really hard to adjusting to Detroit. He has great moments where he drives the net like you said but there are a lot of times it looks like he is too worried bout where he is going and what he is doing within the system that it knocks him off his game.

I totally agree though that Franzen is a big problem, but it's a problem we already knew exsisted, choose not to fix if. If your bored go look at his difference in hits after he broke out. His entire game changed where he thought he was a sniper and not a power forward... That's where the problem is... Plays like Heatly... Thinks they are way better then they are

I understand what your saying completely but

For right now he is on our roster. So unless we trade him for someone and move nyquist or Tatar up or we buy him out in the off season we know what we have. I'm not blaming Weiss I just feel he is having a really hard to adjusting to Detroit. He has great moments where he drives the net like you said but there are a lot of times it looks like he is too worried bout where he is going and what he is doing within the system that it knocks him off his game.

I totally agree though that Franzen is a big problem, but it's a problem we already knew exsisted, choose not to fix if. If your bored go look at his difference in hits after he broke out. His entire game changed where he thought he was a sniper and not a power forward... That's where the problem is... Plays like Heatly... Thinks they are way better then they are

IDK why Weiss would be nervous, does he not see Franzen looking for chances to lay down on the ice for a break or Cleary just handing the puck to the opponents? It's not like he could possibly do worse.

This is my first go-around with Gamecenter and, yeah, I'm starting to kick myself.

In all honesty, though? I'm not worried. Just peeved.

I've always loved the Wings unconditionally but the team they're icing compared to the team they could ice is making me worried and peeved. It's like they want to lose and just hang out with Dan, Mikael and Drew on the golf course cause ya know....they good people.