Play Petr
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#42 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

I have to agree with the play Dats thing, not sure I have opinion on others. Dats just looks a little slow out there still, I am sure he wanted to help the team really bad make sure they got in, but seems like he is still afraid to push because of the injury.

He has been steadily improving each game. I figure come game 1 of the playoffs we will get the leaving it all on the ice pav.

#43 Hey man nice shot!

Hey man nice shot!

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Play them to keep the mo flowing

#44 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

He has been steadily improving each game. I figure come game 1 of the playoffs we will get the leaving it all on the ice pav.

Exactly and with 6 min left in the Pens game, Pav finally started to look like himself.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#45 loutswings

loutswings

Rookie

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

You have to play these guys. I get we had a lot of injuries but the young guys need the reps. I don't want to sit our key players the last 2 games and they come back out of sync. Had we won more games and clinched earlier I think it would be smart. But these guys have been in playoff mode for over a month now and there's no time to let up on the gas now. 

#46 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

I guess the players took things into their own hands last night. the whole damn team took the night off.

#47 ahkmed

ahkmed

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

I guess the players took things into their own hands last night. the whole damn team took the night off.

not really..it looked like they outplayed the canes, at least when you take into account how many empty net scoring chances they missed (Goose, Tats, Gator), but I agree that their intensity went down a notch, aside from the kid line

#48 GoalieManPat

GoalieManPat

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

Franzen has been resting since the start of March. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

#49 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

Rest. And go full out from minute 1 on Wednesday or Thursday

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#50 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Franzen rests for about 60 games per season. Plays great the other 15 he is healthy for.....

#51 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:04 AM

Franzen rests for about 60 games per season. Plays great the other 15 he is healthy for.....

Oh you mean the guy who's on pace for over 60+ pts and has only played 54 games this season? Which 15 did he decide to play in?
Oh wait Franzen has pts in 25 games out of 54 this season? Didn't realize he was a point per every other game player like he's paid.

#52 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:17 PM

9 you are just too funny. 16 goals, 8 of which came vs Ott and NJ. Scored 8 more goals vs everyone else. the other 27 teams in the league thank us for franzen.