• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
captain2005

Need a little Abdelkader help please

Rate this topic

I wear a Jordan Pearce to at least 3 games a season... I'll wait while some of you google Jordan Pearce.

Don't worry about if a player is going to resign or not, if you (or a significant other) like a player then just go for it!

Jordan Pearce?

But why?

Jordan Pearce?

But why?

Back when he was in College I went to a U of M vs Notre Dame game and I ran into him after the game and he was a really cool dude. So naturally when he signed with the Wings I was pumped!

I even bought one of his Red Wing Game Issued jerseys from HockeyTown Authentics. It never saw any NHL ice time but was worn for a couple of warm ups.

Back when he was in College I went to a U of M vs Notre Dame game and I ran into him after the game and he was a really cool dude. So naturally when he signed with the Wings I was pumped!

I even bought one of his Red Wing Game Issued jerseys from HockeyTown Authentics. It never saw any NHL ice time but was worn for a couple of warm ups.

That makes sense. If u meet a cool player u gotta rock his numbers.

In unrelated news. My buddy who always meets a lot of the Griffins has said so far that Glendening and Pulkkinen are two of the best guys he's ever met. On the other hand he's had nothing nice to say about Callahan or Smith. Assholes I guess.

Take that for what it's worth

That makes sense. If u meet a cool player u gotta rock his numbers.

In unrelated news. My buddy who always meets a lot of the Griffins has said so far that Glendening and Pulkkinen are two of the best guys he's ever met. On the other hand he's had nothing nice to say about Callahan or Smith. Assholes I guess.

Take that for what it's worth

Callahan was probably just grumpy since he was hurt(because he's always hurt) Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Callahan was probably just grumpy since he was hurt(because he's always hurt)

I guess Callahan gave some bouncer the "do you know who I am?" treatment when he was asked to pay cover *cringes*

EDIT: cover is $5 at this particular bar

Edited by number9

I guess Callahan gave some bouncer the "do you know who I am?" treatment when he was asked to pay cover *cringes*

EDIT: cover is $5 at this particular bar

Did they check his height at the door? Cause that alone is probably enough to keep him on the outside looking in...