• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cdjen

Scoring leaders

How lousy we are in scoring points. Our highest point getter is a DEFENCEMAN Green (10 pts) he ranks 55 and 28 teams have at least one player ahead of the Wings/Green. Our next scorers are Nyquist (9 pts)- 84th, Vanek (8 pts) 102nd and our future stars are Larkin & AA- tied at 211th. With 5 points. This is the product of wanting everyone to be a 2way player. We used to have 3 and 4 players in the first 30 point scorers. We really have no clutch scorer and no genuine star.

This is the result of a team who has not had a high draft pick safe Larkin (15th) and so far this year he is a disappointment ... he usually the player with most shots yet he misses the net, shoots directly on the goalie, anything but score. He needs a coach that will take him aside and show him how to score. He's everywhere, reminds me of a headless chicken. I happy he is a Wing player but he needs polishing. He is not scoring like a high pick so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/10/2016 at 11:32 AM, cdjen said:

How lousy we are in scoring points. Our highest point getter is a DEFENCEMAN Green (10 pts) he ranks 55 and 28 teams have at least one player ahead of the Wings/Green. Our next scorers are Nyquist (9 pts)- 84th, Vanek (8 pts) 102nd and our future stars are Larkin & AA- tied at 211th. With 5 points. This is the product of wanting everyone to be a 2way player. We used to have 3 and 4 players in the first 30 point scorers. We really have no clutch scorer and no genuine star.

This is the result of a team who has not had a high draft pick safe Larkin (15th) and so far this year he is a disappointment ... he usually the player with most shots yet he misses the net, shoots directly on the goalie, anything but score. He needs a coach that will take him aside and show him how to score. He's everywhere, reminds me of a headless chicken. I happy he is a Wing player but he needs polishing. He is not scoring like a high pick so far.

Losing Vanek hurt this team tremendously.

6 minutes ago, cdjen said:

I didn't think General was for topics on the Wings whereasas the game day threads at least included the word "game".

"Game Day threads" is for the the literal GDT threads that are moved here in an archive capacity after they run their course in "general discussion".

Anything that is a topic regarding the Wings should go in the "general discussion" section or else you wont get any replies. 

"Game Day threads" is for the the literal GDT threads that are moved here in an archive capacity after they run their course in "general discussion".
Anything that is a topic regarding the Wings should go in the "general discussion" section or else you wont get any replies. 

Gotcha!
Thanks a bunch!
I'll paste it in the General.