• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ly082801

Diablo 4 Nightmare Dungeons Will Feature a "Pinnacle Boss Encounter"

Rate this topic

If there's one thing to learn from the current drama around Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. It's that live-service games aren't the big draw they were previously. While it isn't the same thing, Nightmare Dungeons – diablo 4 gold for sale end-game content – does run the risk of sounding just like a never-ending grind-fest resulting in nothing.

However, it appears Nightmare Dungeons aren't created to endlessly scale together with your character past level 100. Once you reach that much cla, you will see a final boss to check your ultimate build against. So, those hours of grinding for ridiculously rare loot will not be just to get stats higher and can be forwarded to an eventual goal.

"[diablo 4 Gold for sale] isn't intended to be played forever," said associate director Joe Piepiora in an interview (thanks, GamesRadar). "So, you will find creatures that you'll continue to fight at higher and better difficulties [beyond level 100], but this really is content where you will be kind of pushing yourself to observe how far you are able to take your build, instead of trying to reach some endless grind of rewards in the future beyond level 100."

Piepiora explained that there can come a point at which you completely max your gear, and then any changes would simply be fine-tuning. This is when makes an attempt to face this final boss, who he suggested will require a couple of attempts to beat. "At level 100, we all do have a pinnacle boss encounter we would like players to interact with which has been balanced to ensure that it's extraordinarily, extraordinarily challenging," he added.

"Players that reach level 100 will have an extremely hard time on this boss encounter. And the expectation is you take your class, you realize your build, you've maximized exactly what you possibly can about this, and also you really have learned encountered perfectly. And that's going to be the way that you are able to maybe remove it."

He continued to say the reason for this really is to give players a feeling of satisfaction and also to show that all of the grinds weren't solely to enhance numbers. However, the younger crowd noted that players really should not be disappointed using the drops out of this pinnacle boss, considering you've already collected all of the best gear when preparing for this fight.

"That's the purpose, is to express, 'I have managed to get an incredibly powerful character build together," he explained. "This is my capstone, this really is the goal that I have for myself inside a period of time after I've reached level 100'. You know, this is the aspirational piece, we would like players to chase."

"There are cosmetic things, there are other rewards you are able to get from that encounter. But it isn't about getting good gear at that time. Like that's a type of like the purpose of obtaining the gear would be to fight that one boss."

DB420.jpg