Fantastic.
Moral victories are for losers.

#4 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:28 PM

SWEET! I am so excited for this season. I think we are only going to get better and better. First time in my lifetime that I really think this team will go places!

And Joey better put his money where his mouth is (literally) or see yah! I like Joey and all but this is the year that he needs to break out and play the best games he has EVER played!

~C19 Forever~

#5 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:36 PM

If Joey Harrington cant get something done with the offense we have this year, he should be out of the NFL. I'm not exactly ecstatic about Garcia but if Harrington is sucking it up after 3 games, put in Jeff. That said, now's the time when Joey can make us forget about the losing seasons.

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#6 TheGoonSquad0208

TheGoonSquad0208

Game on!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Hockeytown Red Wings @ August 1, 2005 - 05:36PM)
If Joey Harrington cant get something done with the offense we have this year, he should be out of the NFL. I'm not exactly ecstatic about Garcia but if Harrington is sucking it up after 3 games, put in Jeff. That said, now's the time when Joey can make us forget about the losing seasons.

Atleast Garcia as shown he can do well under Mooch's system, I want to see the new uniforms this yr the Black jerseys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users