• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

A letter from Hogwarts

Don't ruin the last book for me! I am almost done with it. I started ready the potter books last summer but I am finally almost done with them.

Don't ruin the last book for me! I am almost done with it. I started ready the potter books last summer but I am finally almost done with them.

Awesome, how do you like the books? I loved the series, I even reread 'em sometimes :blush: I got my mom to read them too, but my dad just watches the movies and asks me to fill in the details lol.

Awesome, how do you like the books? I loved the series, I even reread 'em sometimes :blush: I got my mom to read them too, but my dad just watches the movies and asks me to fill in the details lol.

Well I was under the impression that it was very kid orientated but they really aren't. I am almost sad that there isn't going to be another one to read when I finish this one. I have about 150 pages left to read.

i would so be there but there is something between us :D

ummmm 80% of the United States? pshhh if you really wanted to be there you would.

my test results came back today and everything went good with the biopsy, dont need surgery again

good :) that is great news. back last summer wasnt there something going on with Nathen that the doctors couldnt figure out? what happened with that? or am I making stuff up? :unsure:

so I have internet back, or should I say every computer in the whole house except for mine has internet. so thats a fun time. <_< this summer sucks absolute balls.

so I have internet back, or should I say every computer in the whole house except for mine has internet. so thats a fun time. <_<this summer sucks absolute balls.

lizzie!!!!!! :o ........... the language , i never thaught i'd hear you talk like that. ;):P:lol:

lizzie!!!!!! :o ........... the language , i never thaught i'd hear you talk like that. ;):P:lol:

well, it has. all I do is work. everyday all day. go from job to job. My actual Birthday (my 21st mind you) will be spent packing up from camping and driving 3 hours home. fun stuff. the party that I tried to plan fell all to s***. The internet has been down this entire month, and my dad refuses to hook my computer up because he has some giant stick up his ass. I havent hung out with a single person outside of my family since my friends birthday in MAY when she came over and I gave her her present and we talked for like an hour. :rolleyes: its been fantastic.

i didnt think i was really invited anyways :P

you are now, haha I dont think you were "back" yet when I invited people, it was before my internet went down. so hop on your bike and I bet you can make it in time.

Ohhhh.... Harry Potter. Finally figured it out. f*** I'm slow sometimes.

Um Doggy? Did you ever get your sandwich?

I did not get my sandwich.

............She's gonna pay for this. Gah! I hate it when they get uppity.

Um Doggy? Did you ever get your sandwich?

I did not get my sandwich.

............She's gonna pay for this. Gah! I hate it when they get uppity.

Yeah I got mine. WTF? Why didn't you get yours?

I don't want to drag the stupid chair downstairs. It's heavy.

I tried to take my dresser downstairs the other day. My brother had the bottom part halfway down the stairs when it started to get too heavy for him. He had to drop it and it slid down the stairs, gouged the wall on the way down, cracked 3 tiles at the bottom then put 2 nice holes in the wall next to the door at the bottom of the stairs.

It sucked.

Yes...immediately. Lemme just get your shirts ironed so I can cook for you. :rolleyes: Can I do anything else for you?

yeah get me a beer

Can you fix us a nice sandwich?

Chop chop tootsie.

Don't waste your time trying to domesticate Rabs. I've already tried, it didn't take.

Don't waste your time trying to domesticate Rabs. I've already tried, it didn't take.

Ahahaha! That made me laugh big time. The fact you used the word domesticate I found very funny.

f***. She made me scrub the floors.

AND bring her a ham on rye.

I dusted too.

Got the beer.....the good kind

AND cleaned behind the fridge.

Mowed the lawn. Twice. (First time wasn't good nuff. Got scolded.)

Picked out her head lice.

etc etc etc.

Don't f*** with Wendy Testaburger.