• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I just finished Grey's Anatomy season 5 and the ending made me SO mad.

Which one was that? I never know what season I'm watching since I watch them when they're on.

I just finished Grey's Anatomy season 5 and the ending made me SO mad.

Which one was that? I never know what season I'm watching since I watch them when they're on.

It's the one where Izzy and George both die.

That's how they get you to keep watching, there always has to be something major at the end of the season. I didn't get into Grey's when it first came out, but now that I've been hooked for a while I still like it. The characters have changed quite a bit.

That's how they get you to keep watching, there always has to be something major at the end of the season. I didn't get into Grey's when it first came out, but now that I've been hooked for a while I still like it. The characters have changed quite a bit.

It wasn't so much that it ended with something major, I'm just mad that George is gone after season 5. He was one of my favorite characters.

It wasn't so much that it ended with something major, I'm just mad that George is gone after season 5. He was one of my favorite characters.

I liked him too, it sucks when you lose a favorite character. But things keep going and you'll be able to find a new one.

general discussion sucks. I wish I could compile a list and submit a 'banned list'.

Unfortunately there are far too many people in this world that enjoy acting like idiots.

Woo hoo, no bosses at work today. Hopefully I'll get a lot done if I sign out of here. :P