• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Super Bowl XL

Rate this topic

Who will win Super Bowl XL?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

great pics. not sure about the six one yet.

Just curious to know which steelers made the hall of fame, now that they have a ring. Bettis would have been in the hall regardless of the game. Not sure I can say the same about hines ward or bill cowher. I think they got in with the victory on sunday.

Cowher is a lock......even before he got the ring....Cowher was a lock. Best record of any coach over the past 14 years. And he did it without a franchise QB.

Hard to judge the rest of the players individually as most are too young to be considered. Alan Faneca will more than likely go down as a first ballot HOF'r. Ward doesnt have the flashy numbers, but if they vote based on his game he will get in. He is the most complete WR in football. He isn't Moss, Harrison or TO. He just gets the job done and with a smile to boot.

The only other guy I see right now as a lock if his career stays the path is Big Ben. 26-4 over 2 years with a ring. Dude is only going to get better. Polamalu also deserves a look, but its too early to say just yet.

Cowher is a lock......even before he got the ring....Cowher was a lock. Best record of any coach over the past 14 years. And he did it without a franchise QB.

Hard to judge the rest of the players individually as most are too young to be considered. Alan Faneca will more than likely go down as a first ballot HOF'r. Ward doesnt have the flashy numbers, but if they vote based on his game he will get in. He is the most complete WR in football. He isn't Moss, Harrison or TO. He just gets the job done and with a smile to boot.

The only other guy I see right now as a lock if his career stays the path is Big Ben. 26-4 over 2 years with a ring. Dude is only going to get better. Polamalu also deserves a look, but its too early to say just yet.

cowher needed to win the big game. until then he was a choke artist coach and couldnt lead his team to victory. not true anymore

cowher needed to win the big game. until then he was a choke artist coach and couldnt lead his team to victory. not true anymore

I never realized the coach went out onto the field and played the games.

Its a shame Cowher went out and threw 3 INTs in every AFCCG they lost over his 14 year career.

Big difference between having Kordell Stewart, Tommy Maddox, Kent Graham, Neil O'Donnell, Bubby Brister, etc and Ben Roethlisberger leading the team. You need a Franchise QB to win the big game. Cowher did all he had done with guys who really weren't all that great, until now.

Coaching pretty much lost the game for Seattle, I've heard people say that games like that might keep Holmgren out of the HOF.

Coaching pretty much lost the game for Seattle, I've heard people say that games like that might keep Holmgren out of the HOF.

1 Super Bowl win in Green Bay and 2 as offensive coordinator under Bill Walsh in Frisco. The Walrus is a lock for Canton. He took a perennial loser (see Lions) and made them a Super Bowl worthy team. Thats no small feat.

is it just me or are the refs in the nfl corrupt.

it seemed as if whenever the seahawks would get a good play there would be a penalty to send them right back where the begun.... and what was with that roethlisberger touchdown, he definatly didnt make it into the endzone.

it guess its not only the nhl that makes ghost penaltys

my team is denver so i really didnt care who won the superbowl, so my opinion cant really be a biased one

Well I live in Denver and I've been hearing alot of Broncos fans complaining about the Super Bowl ref-ing going the Steelers' way. I personally think they're just mad they got beat by that team and didn't want them to win.....

Also, in the New England game, Denver got all the calls and breaks. I like the Patriots but I admit they definitely did not deserve to win that game - regardless of the refs. I didn't hear any complaints about that here.

Same went for the SB - Seattle didn't play well enough to win. Pittsburg wasn't having a great game like they'd had the past several weeks - but they made the plays when it counted.

Congrats to the Steelers - Big Ben is cool (don't you wish we had a guy that that here in Denver wink.gif ). Bettis deserves his ring - class act.

Edited by RockyMountainWingGal