• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Behind Enemy Lines in CO

Behind Enemy Lines in CO

Rookie

• HoF Booster
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 12:55 PM

Hello - I recently purchased an Authentic Wings Home Jersey Size 56 on ebay and I need to sell it. Basically when I received the jersey my wife got quite mad and told me I had enoungh Wings jerseys and needed to ger rid of it. So I am offering it to you guys (and gals) at a discounted price of $100. If someone wants to make an offer for it I will entertain all offers. I will also pay for priority shipping within the US and I will ship to Canada as well.

The jersey is brand new with tags and has never been worn. The jersey has no name or number on it. In fact I just got it in the mail yesterday, which prompted the protest from my wife. Has the Koho logo on the back shoulders and has a fight strap.

If you are interested, please email me at igrover@mac.com and let me know. I can accept paypal as a payment source. I will leave this message up for one week and then I will post it to ebay to sell.

Thank you.

Edited by Behind Enemy Lines in CO, 29 August 2006 - 01:13 PM.

#2 sonof3m

sonof3m

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE(Behind Enemy Lines in CO @ August 29, 2006 - 01:55PM) View Post

Hello - I recently purchased an Authentic Wings Home Jersey Size 56 on ebay and I need to sell it. Basically when I received the jersey my wife got quite mad and told me I had enoungh Wings jerseys and needed to ger rid of it. So I am offering it to you guys (and gals) at a discounted price of $100. If someone wants to make an offer for it I will entertain all offers. I will also pay for priority shipping within the US and I will ship to Canada as well.

The jersey is brand new with tags and has never been worn. The jersey has no name or number on it. In fact I just got it in the mail yesterday, which prompted the protest from my wife. Has the Koho logo on the back shoulders and has a fight strap.

If you are interested, please email me at igrover@mac.com and let me know. I can accept paypal as a payment source. I will leave this message up for one week and then I will post it to ebay to sell.

Thank you.

Do you have any complete games on vhs or dvd? (Wings, Pistons, Lions)

Sports I currently collect:
Detroit Lions (1980-1988)
Detroit Pistons (1983-92)
Detroit Red Wings (1986-2003)
Detroit Tigers (1984-1987)
Michigan Wolverines Basketball (1984-94)
Michigan Wolverines Football (1985-2006)
WWF Wrestling (1980-1987)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users