• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Behind Enemy Lines in CO

Authentic Wings Home Jersey Size 56 For Sale

Hello - I recently purchased an Authentic Wings Home Jersey Size 56 on ebay and I need to sell it. Basically when I received the jersey my wife got quite mad and told me I had enoungh Wings jerseys and needed to ger rid of it. So I am offering it to you guys (and gals) at a discounted price of $100. If someone wants to make an offer for it I will entertain all offers. I will also pay for priority shipping within the US and I will ship to Canada as well.

The jersey is brand new with tags and has never been worn. The jersey has no name or number on it. In fact I just got it in the mail yesterday, which prompted the protest from my wife. Has the Koho logo on the back shoulders and has a fight strap.

If you are interested, please email me at igrover@mac.com and let me know. I can accept paypal as a payment source. I will leave this message up for one week and then I will post it to ebay to sell.

Thank you.

Edited by Behind Enemy Lines in CO

Hello - I recently purchased an Authentic Wings Home Jersey Size 56 on ebay and I need to sell it. Basically when I received the jersey my wife got quite mad and told me I had enoungh Wings jerseys and needed to ger rid of it. So I am offering it to you guys (and gals) at a discounted price of $100. If someone wants to make an offer for it I will entertain all offers. I will also pay for priority shipping within the US and I will ship to Canada as well.

The jersey is brand new with tags and has never been worn. The jersey has no name or number on it. In fact I just got it in the mail yesterday, which prompted the protest from my wife. Has the Koho logo on the back shoulders and has a fight strap.

If you are interested, please email me at igrover@mac.com and let me know. I can accept paypal as a payment source. I will leave this message up for one week and then I will post it to ebay to sell.

Thank you.

Do you have any complete games on vhs or dvd? (Wings, Pistons, Lions)