• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arin

Meech

Rate this topic

Meech has been put on the AHL All-star team ! There hasnt been much talk about him, except when he was called up. Is he actually the better D-man between Quincey & Ericsson on the Griffins ? Anyone know the defense pairings for Griffins? Is it Quincey & Meech ontop or what? I've never really seen them all much, but Meech sure doesnt get much talk about him.

Meech has been put on the AHL All-star team ! There hasnt been much talk about him, except when he was called up. Is he actually the better D-man between Quincey & Ericsson on the Griffins ? Anyone know the defense pairings for Griffins? Is it Quincey & Meech ontop or what? I've never really seen them all much, but Meech sure doesnt get much talk about him.

Quincey and Meech are normally paired together. The two of them definately have a good "chemistry". They warm up with each other, and normally the last ones off the ice.

I wouldn't say that Meech is the better D-man between Quincey and Ericsson, but he's definately the more disciplined one. He doesn't take alot of dumb penalties, and he has done a pretty good job of breaking up some odd man rushes. He is definately deserving of an all-star appearance. Quincey plays a real physical game, and that has put him in the penalty box. Ericsson is having a good rookie season, but he is a rookie. He plays his position really well, and is really hard on himself. He had a pretty good game one night, but then in a radio invterview made a couple comments about how he made mistakes, etc.

All three of them have HUGE potential.

I'd say these are normally the pairings.

Meech - Quincey

Ericsson - Norton

Syvret - Insana