• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flip-check

Anyone catch red wings weekly yesterday?

Rate this topic

Z and someone else were messing around with one of the half-asleep guys on the plane... What were they doing? It looked like there was a potato chip bag involved, but I couldn't figure out the antics. =p

They so needed more shots of wing-against-wing pranking. That would have owned -- so -hard-

Z and someone else were messing around with one of the half-asleep guys on the plane... What were they doing? It looked like there was a potato chip bag involved, but I couldn't figure out the antics. =p

They so needed more shots of wing-against-wing pranking. That would have owned -- so -hard-

Oh you KNOW I saw it!!!

Here's what happened: Hank's coming down the aisle and he already has like four bags of chips in his hand. Then he sees Franzenstein sleeping. Someone else is with Hank too, I just don't remember who. But Hanks sees Franzen sleeping and reaches over, all while trying extremely hard not to laugh out loud, and takes his chips and puts them on the ground. I don't know if he wanted someone to step on them or he was going to take them but I get the feeling Hank was scouring the plane for food while people were sleeping. It was HILARIOUS!!! :lol:

hahaha I saw it!

Drapes was putting a bag of chips,on Franzen's lap while he was sleeping and Hank came in, saw what he was doing, laughed and then remvoed em and then Franzen woke up like what the hell and then pointed at the them/ Hahaha it was good stuff. I love RWW they always have behind the scenes stuff.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

hahaha I saw it!

Drapes was putting some a bag of chips, and food on Franzen's lap while he was sleeping and Hank came in, saw what he was doing, laughed and then remvoed em and then Franzen woke up like what the hell? Hahaha it was good stuff. I love RWW they always have behind the scenes stuff.

Wait, that's what happened? It was COMPLETELY different in my head :blink:

I'm an idiot.

Wait, that's what happened? It was COMPLETELY different in my head :blink:

I'm an idiot.

No you're not! I actually edited mind cause come to think of it you were right! lol

I like the part where Drapes has the camera and he's like "That's Cleary and his Dad...ohh! I mean that's Lils." :lol: