• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

Thoughts on Bertuzzi after first game as a Wing?

Rate this topic

two things... no three things.

1: how is he a coward? he was sticking up for naslund.

2: moore would have proboly have been fine, maybe a concution, if everybody didn't jump ontop of him.

3: why would you not be a red wings fan just because he came for 10 days and the playoffs. if he wins the game in ot in the stanly cup finals, will you still hate him and the wings? what about if he doesn't sign with the wings, will you still not be a wings fan?

Did you mean if Bert does sign with the Wings :P

So if a team, i.e. the Wings, who I have followed since 1967, chooses to associate themselves with such trash, then I will not be supporting them.

cool thanks for posting your opinion, now if youre not gonna support the wings anymore...shouldnt you be finding another team's forums? Thanks for coming

I am a long time fan of the game of hockey and its intense play, but acts like these have done nothing but hurt this game. So if a team, i.e. the Wings, who I have followed since 1967, chooses to associate themselves with such trash, then I will not be supporting them.

Ok, why don't you pack up and head over to LetsGoBlues then? There you can bash Bertuzzi and the Wings, and be promoted to head admin because of it.

Ok, why don't you pack up and head over to LetsGoBlues then? There you can bash Bertuzzi and the Wings, and be promoted to head admin because of it.

hahaha we posted the same thing :clap:

Well last night's game against Anahiem was the 1st time I was able to see Bertuzzi in a Wings jersey. I notice mostly he isn't the fastest skater out there, but how tough he is to hit off the puck. He's going to be great on the Power Play.

I was impressed a lot with Franzen. He was really throwing his body around. :thumbup:

Last night felt like the playoffs.