• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckloo39

Hasek is "crazy" like a champion

Rate this topic

Good article, but what really impressed me was the photo.

Totally kicks ass IMO. I'd love to have it as a full-size poster.

IPB Image

It looks even better in b&w.

I liked the pictures too...a) It's nice to see players outside of their game gear, in the real world, and b) Dom isn't bad for a middle aged man ;)

Good article, but what really impressed me was the photo.

Totally kicks ass IMO. I'd love to have it as a full-size poster.

IPB Image

It looks even better in b&w.

I just can't help seeing that pic and reading the story thinking.........of someone walking by and throwing a wadded up bag away in the trash can and Dom jumping out to block it and then laying on his back and doing the snow angel save!!!!

I just can't help seeing that pic and reading the story thinking.........of someone walking by and throwing a wadded up bag away in the trash can and Dom jumping out to block it and then laying on his back and doing the snow angel save!!!!

:lol: That's Dom. Never takes a moment off. :lol:

It's pretty suprising to me that some of you have changed your opinion of Hasek soley based on this article.

He has always been this way. Like I said, he's just been misunderstood and unfairly portayed in the media .

I emailed John Niyo yesterday and thanked him for this article. He answered me, and said couldn't agree with me more, that Dom may be the most misunderstood athlete/celebrity in hockey, or possibly any sport. Dom has never been anything other than what was portrayed in the Det News article. If some folks realized that because of John's words, I imagine he would be pleased by that fact. :)

:lol: No chance at that happening. ;)

IPB Image

This is when HC will put Dom in her screen name. :lol: HC is fair, but her love for Ozzie eclipses her affections for all others!