• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

Dumbest thing you've ever heard another teams fans say

Rate this topic

During the March 13th GDT, some vapid Tootoo slappy/Pred fan who's yet to show his face anywhere on the boards since, Triumphantly claimed Tootoo beat both Laraque and Boogaard in fights this year. His name was "Dawn of Pred" As some might recall he was making vague sense in a few of his arguments before pulling that line out of his ass. Shortly after being called out for lieing his ass off everyone igoired him and he went away.

I know I've heard worse but this one was the first I could think of.

Edit: Remembered some years ago some one said to me in regards to the Wngs success rate this year. We'd be great as long as we kept the Russian 5 together. This wasn't a bad statement except for the time it was said was during the 02-03 season.

Edited by Vincanni

During the march 13th GDT, some vapid Tootoo slappy/Pred fan who's yet to show his face anywhere on the boards since, Triumphantly claimed Tootoo beat both Laraque and Boogaard in fights this year. His name was "Dawn of Pred" As some might recall he was making vague sense in a few of his arguments before pulling that line out of his ass. shortly after being called out for lieing his ass off everyone ignired him and he went away.

I know I've heard worse but this one was the first I could think of.

:lol: I think that's one of my favourites, boogaard would give tootoo such a beatdown. :P

:lol: I think that's one of my favourites, boogaard would give tootoo such a beatdown. :P

Tootoo for his size is a tough little bastard but he'd need a ladder just to land a meaningful blow against Boogaard.

I want to say it was in 2003, but my husband and I went with another couple to the last game of the season in Chicago. Well if we would have won that game we would have been first in west. Well we didn't end up winning that game, and of course the Chicago fans were all over us about how WE suck. I had to laugh and just think that their guys would be playing golf a lot sooner than our guys...lol.

...well, only a week sooner...

Tootoo for his size is a tough little bastard but he'd need a ladder just to land a meaningful blow against Boogaard.

I think if tootoo did get the s*** kicked out of him "big time" he might actually learn to respect his opponents and even start to raise his game to become a half descent player.

I want to say it was in 2003, but my husband and I went with another couple to the last game of the season in Chicago. Well if we would have won that game we would have been first in west. Well we didn't end up winning that game, and of course the Chicago fans were all over us about how WE suck. I had to laugh and just think that their guys would be playing golf a lot sooner than our guys...lol.

LMAO... the exact same thing happened to me when i went to a wings game in Chicago. I think it may have been the last game of the year (or close to it) and then Wings ended up losing in OT and I was getting taunted by the chicago fans around me. And I was like, dude, your season is done.