• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kp-Wings

Second line center

Rate this topic

The Wings should dump Markov and Schneider and sign Hamrlik. He is essentially a hybrid version of Markov and Schneider - A physical Dman with offensive talent and a good point guy.

Lidstorm-Hamrlik

Kronwall-Lebda

Chelios-Quincey-Lilja

Hamrlik sucked in the playoffs this year, as usual.

Guest jaytan

I think it's better not to have Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line regularly. For one, it gives us two potentially lethal scoring lines and for two, sometimes I think they'd play much better apart.

I think it's better not to have Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line regularly. For one, it gives us two potentially lethal scoring lines and for two, sometimes I think they'd play much better apart.

I agree, the only problem is we need a top 4 winger. We just don't have that. It's a toss up with Bert, no one knows for sure what he will be able to bring. I think in adding a guy like Smyth, you could create to very lethal lines that put a guy in front of the goaltender. Taking that a step further, you could throw Franzen on that 3rd line and you have 3 guys who will be in the goalies face all night. I love it. Just wonder if Kenny could pull it off without mortgaging our future.