• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hillbillywingsfan

oh where oh where have all the ducks fans gone

Rate this topic

come on duck fans..come back. we are all adults here....well some of us. even after this beat down we will still talk hockey in an adult manner. dont leave just because of this. we would like to all here your take on the game.

1:21 in the morning,good god get some sleep.

I had to go to bed before the game was over. I actually went to bed after the 1st. I still have school at 7:30 am everyday. I will still come around, even if you beat us 15-0. It was a crappy game for us. We all get an opportunity to stink it up. That was the Ducks opportunity. We come back, it just takes us forever to get home from the Pond :lol:

I really hope that the rest of the games are close from here on out. I doubt that 5-0 wins helps the NHL marketing department, no matter which way it goes. Here's to the rest of the series being more like games 1 & 2.

I had to go to bed before the game was over. I actually went to bed after the 1st. I still have school at 7:30 am everyday. I will still come around, even if you beat us 15-0. It was a crappy game for us. We all get an opportunity to stink it up. That was the Ducks opportunity. We come back, it just takes us forever to get home from the Pond :lol:

you went to bed after the 1st? Do you usually go to bed at 6:50-7 p.m.? :blink:

I really hope that the rest of the games are close from here on out. I doubt that 5-0 wins helps the NHL marketing department, no matter which way it goes. Here's to the rest of the series being more like games 1 & 2.

Not me. I dont care if its 6-5, 2-1, or 10-0. As long as we win.

you went to bed after the 1st? Do you usually go to bed at 6:50-7 p.m.? :blink:

No, I live on the east coast. I go to bed around 10-10:30pm, depending how tired I am.

wow, a ducks fan in the east coast. Thats got to be more rare then a unicorn.

:lol: I just moved here from Riverside County (45 minutes south of Anaheim, lived there for 5 years) My dad is in the Military. So I've moved a lot, but I'm a SoCal girl :P