• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
lfd250

Blues Sign All-Star Forward Kariya

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Lol I guess he'd rather continue getting hammerd by the Wings instead of joining them.

Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure the Wings didn't want him.

Cool for the Blues. I couldnt really give a s*** about this signing, except for the fact that it means Kariya wont be going to Pittsburg. That wouldve scared me too much.

I heard somebody say it, but now it seems pretty true. Kariya doesnt really like the big hockey markets.

Didn't see that one coming. Shouldn't make too much difference.

How do you figure?

The Blues struggled offensively last year and were horrible on the PP. Signing Kariya should help quite a bit.

They were quite good under Murray last year. And they are a better team than that right now.

We'll see how it goes...but this was a very good pickup for St. Louis.

Guest toolz19

Karia signed with the Blues because the grind of the playoffs is to much for him, with his age. By signing with the Blues he knows he doesnt have to worrie about playin past the first week of April. He gets the whole summer off next year.

The Blues might have sucked in recent years, but they were a perrennial playoff team that is on the upswing again. the young talent they have is scary, and the central isnt going to get any easier because of them in the near future.

Good signing.