• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DaWingsin071

Vishnevski a Devil

Rate this topic

Sorry if the spelling is incorrect, but looks like the Devs nabbed Vitaly for three yrs according to Ek. Says E5. No official word on TSN.ca can anyone confirm this. Vitaly is one guy I truely wanted especially for the departure of Markov. He's nasty, hits and is good denfencive. He would be great with Drake. Oh well another quality D gone. GOD KENNY I HATE YOU. J/K

GO WINGS

great first miller and now vishnevski ....... i guess markov is the only d man id consider taking but hes askin for alot so forget him , kenny should of traded lilja and went for miller or vishnevski while he had the chance instead of getting other 40 yr olds

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

Guest Crymson

great first miller and now vishnevski ....... i guess markov is the only d man id consider taking but hes askin for alot so forget him , kenny should of traded lilja and went for miller or vishnevski while he had the chance instead of getting other 40 yr olds

And what would Lilja have garnered us?

If it is the Devils who have taken Vishnevski (sp, whatever), then they've definitely offered him a monstrous contract. They lost Rafalski and NEED a new D-man.

Guest Canadian Wings

i'm suire theres a reason why vishnevski didn't play in nashville's top 6. he prolly isn't too great all together. sure he's physical, but theres other guys we can get.

Markov's price tag will drop sooner or later.

there's other teams that want markov, he's just playing the ball park. doubt he'll be back with the wings...and i think we need more help up front then on D.

I know but I want toughness and grit, I am sick of watching euros play hockey, I mean can they even play true hockey. This offseason is such a waste. I wanted three free agents, Lang, Bert and Schneider. Well looks like I am gonna become a Sabres fan.

Die KENNY

<gowings>

i'm suire theres a reason why vishnevski didn't play in nashville's top 6. he prolly isn't too great all together. sure he's physical, but theres other guys we can get.

there's other teams that want markov, he's just playing the ball park. doubt he'll be back with the wings...and i think we need more help up front then on D.

Markov should of been snatched by now. I don't think he's getting as much interest as everyone thinks. Surely desperate teams would of overpaid him by now.

I still think there's a chance he ends up back here. At the right price of course. I agree that up front is where someone is needed, but signing Markov would make our defense even more excellent and solidified than it already is.

I know but I want toughness and grit, I am sick of watching euros play hockey, I mean can they even play true hockey. This offseason is such a waste. I wanted three free agents, Lang, Bert and Schneider. Well looks like I am gonna become a Sabres fan.

Die KENNY

<gowings>

I hope you're kidding, because if you're not I gotta label this as the worst, yet most hilarious post of the year.

Markov should of been snatched by now. I don't think he's getting as much interest as everyone thinks. Surely desperate teams would of overpaid him by now.

I still think there's a chance he ends up back here. At the right price of course. I agree that up front is where someone is needed, but signing Markov would make our defense even more excellent and solidified than it already is.

I hope you're kidding, because if you're not I gotta label this as the worst, yet most hilarious post of the year.

Maybe I am Maybe Im not :hehe:

Well first of all we're talking about a ******* EKLAND rumour.

Second of all we're talking about a ******* EKLAND rumour.

Die KENNY

<gowings>

BEST POST EVER.

For the last time people: Markov doesn't want to play here. He rejected a contract offer from the Wings back at the draft. Does this not say something to any of you?

On topic: Damn it! Vishnevski would have been a great defenseman to sign! This is the second summer he's gotten away. It better not happen next time! :P

On topic: Damn it! Vishnevski would have been a great defenseman to sign! This is the second summer he's gotten away. It better not happen next time! :P

Would Sheldon Souray be a viable option at this point, or would the team go over the cap if Kenny signed him?

Guest Canadian Wings

For the last time people: Markov doesn't want to play here. He rejected a contract offer from the Wings back at the draft. Does this not say something to any of you?

if i was him i would have rejected it too. holland thru him the same money figures ($2.5) as he made last year. he was solid on our back end playing with lids too...he deserves a raise, and anyone can see that.

He doesn't want to play here because he wants more money. I'm not sure what the Wings were offering. I think it was around the same as this past season, but the fact that Markov hasn't been signed yet says something. I'm starting to think that he'll just suck it up and play for around the same amount as last season, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he or his agent contact the Wings to get something done.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

He doesn't want to play here because he wants more money. I'm not sure what the Wings were offering. I think it was around the same as this past season, but the fact that Markov hasn't been signed yet says something. I'm starting to think that he'll just suck it up and play for around the same amount as last season, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he or his agent contact the Wings to get something done.

How much are the Wings supposed to give him? I mean, come on. I like Markov and everything, but are we all insisting that he's a 3 million and beyond player? I certainly don't think so.

if i was him i would have rejected it too. holland thru him the same money figures ($2.5) as he made last year. he was solid on our back end playing with lids too...he deserves a raise, and anyone can see that.

2.5 million is a lot for a defensive defenseman. Sorry, but it is.

Would Sheldon Souray be a viable option at this point, or would the team go over the cap if Kenny signed him?

The Wings have somewhere between 4-6 million left in Cap room. Judging by those figures, Souray is not that likely of an option. If it is possible, then it'll be a very tight fit.

How much are the Wings supposed to give him? I mean, come on. I like Markov and everything, but are we all insisting that he's a 3 million and beyond player? I certainly don't think so.

The same amount as last season. He had a really good season, and an even better playoffs. To get him at the same price would be a steal. 2.5 is a fair deal for a player like Markov. Nothing more.

The same amount as last season. He had a really good season, and an even better playoffs. To get him at the same price would be a steal. 2.5 is a fair deal for a player like Markov. Nothing more.

I'm pretty sure that's probably what Holland offered him. I highly doubt he'd give the guy less money after having a good season.

If Danny himself thinks he should get more than that, then it's time we part ways. A defenseman of his playing abilities is worth what he got. Nothing more.

I'm pretty sure that's probably what Holland offered him. I highly doubt he'd give the guy less money after having a good season.

If Danny himself thinks he should get more than that, then it's time we part ways. A defenseman of his playing abilities is worth what he got. Nothing more.

I know. That's what I'm saying. That maybe Markov will realize that the deal Ken put on the table for him is one he should of took. Holland even said that if Markov or his agent contacted him he'd try and work something out if it was a fair price. I'm sure he'd offer the same 2.5 mil contract that Danny recently turned down.

Guest Canadian Wings

it is and he laughed at it lolol