• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

Exelby Re-Signs

Rate this topic

Well that's a thought, but how do you know the guy we trade for in exchange for Lilja is going to be an upgrade anyways? Scapegoats on LGW are like hot days in the summer: there are a lot of them. Trading Lilja away isn't going to change that.

i definitely agree with you. i was just thinking outloud

Addition by subtraction.

:angry:

STOP USING"ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION" PEOPLE! If there were some way we could outlaw these 3 words from being used on this site, that would be awesome! Everytime I see them it drives me nuts! I am so tired of people using that phrase. Its just a clever generalization meant to spin a loss into gain without any reasoning. Until next season starts, no one knows whether we gained anything by letting those players go, especially since we haven't replaced any of them...

Rant over...

Edited by WhiteLightning91

It's quite fascinating actually.... in the last regular season meeting with the Ducks ( Wings won 1-0), after his fight with Moen where he became the "Pain Train", the bashing immediately stopped.......

He got his ass kicked though, somewhat. That fight was a joke, people called him Pain Train jokingly.

I think you're being a bit too generous... I'd say he's:

Mikael "I shoot at chests, but not breasts" Samuelsson

I like to call him Mikael "I scored the teams only two goals in the series clinching game 6 against SJ in last year's playoffs and I only make 1.5M and I can play defence" Samuelson

It it is for 1.36 mil, what is Markov going to say now? I want Markov back:

Lids - Markov

Rafalski - Quincy

Chelios - Lebda

Lilja

This is at the end of the season when Kronner is on the IR.

No way Q plays over Lilja after the play-off performance Lilly gave.

:angry:

STOP USING"ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION" PEOPLE! If there were some way we could outlaw these 3 words from being used on this site, that would be awesome! Everytime I see them it drives me nuts! I am so tired of people using that phrase. Its just a clever generalization meant to spin a loss into gain without any reasoning. Until next season starts, no one knows whether we gained anything by letting those players go, especially since we haven't replaced any of them...

Rant over...

Oh shut up. Someone missed naptime...

No way Q plays over Lilja after the play-off performance Lilly gave.

Well, I think your right, for right NOW, but I would like to see the Wings develop Quincy throughout the season. I'd also like to see him get plenty of playoff experience so that we don't hit a whole generation of defenseman who have little to no experience

I'm not going to start something on these boards (because that's not what they're for). And, I haven't seen you be an ass in the past, so I won't pretend like you are. However, if something I say bothers your personal likes and dislikes because you have some pet peeve then, in the future, just keep it to yourself. People are here to talk about hockey, not to learn your personal posting guidelines.