• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Curban915

Eklund Games

Rate this topic

Has a free agent pickem game where you pick the destinations they will end up at, now him being the expert he is and with all of his “sources†you would think he would have picked a lot of them correct right. Wrong he has 2 correct picks out of 40. Now that make me LMFAO show how much inside information he has. Hahahaha. I got 9 right maybe I should start my own hockey website.

Don't you have to pay to get into that free agent game, Eklund basher? :sly:

.....and he is not a moron, I personally believe he is legit, at least to a certain degree (He was invited to go on Sportsnet's trade deadline show, and he makes regular appearances on XM radio shows), which is why I enjoy reading his site.....

Rumours notwithstanding, it's still a great site because he has many quality non-rumour related blogs/articles, as do the other bloggers on the site....

I'm getting kind of tired of the over-the-top senseless Eklund bashing, people trying to do everything they can to "prove" he's a phony....

I heard the Obama girls want to do a Peklund video soon.

This would be a fantastic move.

I was not bashing him also i paid for his webiste for the chat room hard to talk hockey in texas.

I've seen him correct before. Not to say that i've seen some crazy rumors that never end up being accurate though

yep, and Christanio Ronaldo is legitimally fouled one out of every one thousand times he falls over...

Last time I checked Eklund just claims to post RUMOURS. I do not understand why people rip this guy apart so much. He is just doing exactly what he says he is. I'm sure he has some sources, in fact I know he does. Whatever information he gets from those people is what he posts. He never claims to know exactly what players are thinking or where they are gonna go. He just claims that he has information connecting Player A to Team A. Why do so many people bash the guy when he is doing just what he is told? If you hate the guy so much, why do you pay so much attention to his blogs? Just don't read them.

Don't you have to pay to get into that free agent game, Eklund basher? :sly:

.....and he is not a moron, I personally believe he is legit, at least to a certain degree (He was invited to go on Sportsnet's trade deadline show, and he makes regular appearances on XM radio shows), which is why I enjoy reading his site.....

Rumours notwithstanding, it's still a great site because he has many quality non-rumour related blogs/articles, as do the other bloggers on the site....

I'm getting kind of tired of the over-the-top senseless Eklund bashing, people trying to do everything they can to "prove" he's a phony....

Just to play devils advocate Sportsnet has almost no credibility. The hockey panel they have share a brain from a retarded monkey. And the Trade Deadline Show they put on featuring Eklund was BASHED to no end by every media circle you can think of for it's unprofessionalism.

Also, he does have a segment on XM radio but if you listen to Boomer (who's one of the best hockey guys in all of media) you can almost hear the disdain dripping from his voice. On more than one occasion he'll challenge the 'rumours' that Eklund comes up with to which Eklund always says "yeah, I guess that makes sense. But that's what my 'sources' tell me".

That's why I hate Eklund. I hate how he's infultrated the legit hockey shows or publications with outright lies.

Just a few days ago, someone here posted a link to a Penguins blog where the owner of said blog was able to get one of his rumours posted on Ek's front site. The guy admitted on his blog that it was complete bogus and Eklund did NO follow up on anything he told him. Those are his sources.

Just off the top of my head I've heard him say "Smyth to Calgary was an absolute lock" numerous times before July 1st". I'm not expert and I'm certianly not a hockey genius but anyone with half a brain could have looked at Calgary's current financial situation and their future free agents over the next two seasons and you could have determined that Smyth to Calgary would be impossible without losing either Iginla, Kipersoff, Tanguay or Phaneuf. And I don't think Sutter is going to rip away any of those guys for someone that hasn't even had one shift with the team.

Or the outrageous claim from one of his sources that Hejduk for McCabe is being talked about. That in itself insults my intelligence. I know that every Maple Leaf fan out there would be salivating at that deal but short of having a labotomy I don't see Francois Giguere making this deal anytime soon.

I do admit that there are some good writers on that site that deal with actual fact, but as far as Eklund's concerned he's an absolute liar and the fact that he refuses to reveal his identity only cements my notion that he's a fraud.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Last time I checked Eklund just claims to post RUMOURS. I do not understand why people rip this guy apart so much. He is just doing exactly what he says he is. I'm sure he has some sources, in fact I know he does. Whatever information he gets from those people is what he posts. He never claims to know exactly what players are thinking or where they are gonna go. He just claims that he has information connecting Player A to Team A. Why do so many people bash the guy when he is doing just what he is told? If you hate the guy so much, why do you pay so much attention to his blogs? Just don't read them.

Agreed. Whether you like it or not everytime you visit his site he's laughing straight to the bank.