• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

xGDT: 9/18 Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild

Rate this topic

Hey all, long time since I have been around. Wings are looking great, thanks also for posting the link for the center ice online came in incredibly handy. Looking pretty good out there i have to say, Downey with a goal (helps but still not totally getting my hopes up) and just an overall dominating performance. Gotta love the youngsters out there playing the way they are, its going to be another great year if this keeps up which i am sure it will.

ohhhhh i see how it is..everyone leaves me and starts posting in here......yea yea i know this is were i should be but i was having fun in the other thread..i guess by my self. :P

***copied from the other thread****

woh...hold on cheli....you are not the sniper..hahahaha

man does anyone else on here get a big smile on your face when you see cheli on the ice like i do?

i think ryno has a little bit of a limp wrist...his passes are a little to soft. looks like they are gonna get picked off each time

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

How's Grigorenko playing?

He has more legs at the start of his shifts than the second half .. hasn't been recieving passes all that well, but is passing very well indeed. He's had a couple really good chances, but nothing but the assist yet.

:ph34r:

Edited by VikingMark