• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Downey takes one for the team

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I've been saying since training camp what a good guy he is. Every article posted on him this year has been 100% positive. I cant wait till he gets back in there and lays some shake and bake on the other teams.

I defended him from day one against all his detractors. So far he's done nothing but be a positive player for the team both on and off the ice.

ughmm...(clears throat) GST WAS RIGHT AGAIN. AS ALWAYS. NEVER DOUBT THE OMNIPOTENCE AND GREATNESS THAT IS THE GST! :P

I defended him from day one against all his detractors. So far he's done nothing but be a positive player for the team both on and off the ice.

ughmm...(clears throat) GST WAS RIGHT AGAIN. AS ALWAYS. NEVER DOUBT THE OMNIPOTENCE AND GREATNESS THAT IS THE GST! :P

As long as he plays vs Nashville and smacks Tootoo.....

This bit at the end was pretty good too

No shield

Johan Franzen gave it an attempt earlier in the week, but he's back to not wearing a shield.

"It just got dirty all the time, all sweaty, and I couldn't see," Franzen said. "I play better without it. You have to do what's best for the team."

But won't Franzen's mother, who got on Franzen about wearing a shield after he was hit in the bridge of the nose with a puck two weeks ago, be angry?

"She doesn't watch the games, she listens to them (in Thailand, where she lives)," Franzen said. "She probably won't know."

shame on him :lol:

A friend of mine who played in the AHL with Downey told me that he is a very funny guy. Important for a team with his character and always in a good mood!

Edited by Jaks19