• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/31 GDT: Blues 2, Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Would you like to prove that then? I'd love for you to go back to Ozzie's three losses so far this season and tell me where I once bitched about the team or complained about it. Like I said I move on the second the game is over.

Oh, so we're only counting games played during this season?! How convenient!!

What Puckloo is complaining about this season is almost word for word identical to what you and other Osgood supporters said last season when the Wings had rough outings in front of him.

Well it was the fourth game in six days. Not that that should be an excuse, but it's understandable the Wings were flat. Still it's another Central Division loss. Usually the Wings dominate Central Division foes. What's been the difference this year? It doesn't seem logical for it to just be a coincidence. Maybe it is though with tail ends of back-to-backs, etc.

Well it was the fourth game in six days. Not that that should be an excuse, but it's understandable the Wings were flat. Still it's another Central Division loss. Usually the Wings dominate Central Division foes. What's been the difference this year? It doesn't seem logical for it to just be a coincidence. Maybe it is though with tail ends of back-to-backs, etc.

It might just be that the Central is more talented this year. Standings may not show it, but they've got a right to feel like they should be higher in the standings. And the WIngs are a big target.

That felt a little like a playoff game and I hope that the WIngs can figure out how to win in situations like that. The third period was the worst hockey I've seen them play this season.

It might just be that the Central is more talented this year. Standings may not show it, but they've got a right to feel like they should be higher in the standings. And the WIngs are a big target.

That felt a little like a playoff game and I hope that the WIngs can figure out how to win in situations like that. The third period was the worst hockey I've seen them play this season.

True that, I've been thinking around the same lines. And yes, the Wings are a big target and have had rougher times in their division this year but we really can't blame them for this one. I don't necessarily think its a matter of figuring out how to deal with situations as this one, it was given this was going to be a difficult game. Missing some star players, coming off the road and the tight game schedule of the past games had to of made this one really tough. But we'll get it next time, can't play amazing every game, :)

Well it was the fourth game in six days. Not that that should be an excuse, but it's understandable the Wings were flat.

I've heard a few of you say this.

You guys do realize it was the Blues 4th game in 6 days as well, right?

There was no advantage for the Blues in that respect.

Still it's another Central Division loss. Usually the Wings dominate Central Division foes. What's been the difference this year? It doesn't seem logical for it to just be a coincidence. Maybe it is though with tail ends of back-to-backs, etc.

Or...call me crazy...but maybe, just maybe, some of the Central division teams got a little better.

I do believe other teams besides Detroit are capable of improving once in a while...but maybe that's just me.

Or...call me crazy...but maybe, just maybe, some of the Central division teams got a little better.

I do believe other teams besides Detroit are capable of improving once in a while...but maybe that's just me.

Has somebody claimed anything to the contrary?

Has somebody claimed anything to the contrary?

as I recall, cprice is a proud Blues fan, who at least has something to be proud of this season. The Blues have definitely improved over the last year.

And for what it's worth, I agree with him, that the Blues had every right to be "tired" from games and travel, too. They were the better team NYE, and the Wings didn't step up in their own barn to close out the year with a win.