• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
up2here

Interesting Portion of Schedule Coming Up

Rate this topic

Im sure others have noticed but I thought it was worth mentioning that starting on March 15 for nearly three weeks the Wings play only Nashville,St. Louis and Columbus. All three of those teams are trying to squeak in the playoffs.

I'm very happy the NHL is changing it's schedule back to pre-lockout style.

yea I agree this new schedule is idiotic. I live in NYC with 3 nhl teams within a short distance of each other and this is a 2nd year in a row I can't see wings live cause of the idiotic schedule... teams have to play each team in NHL at least once, current schedule is overkill and bettman is a moron

I'm very happy the NHL is changing it's schedule back to pre-lockout style.

They are?!

What does that actually entitle? No more months where we play the Blue-jackets 4 times!? :rolleyes:

Though, I don't mind the upcoming schedule. I feel the RedWings have a good time to better their Central record at a key part of the season.

They are?!

What does that actually entitle? No more months where we play the Blue-jackets 4 times!? :rolleyes:

Though, I don't mind the upcoming schedule. I feel the RedWings have a good time to better their Central record at a key part of the season.

You play each team in the league at least once.

I think it's you meet each team in your division six times, each team in your conference four times, and each team in the league at least once.

And that leaves like a couple left over games they just mess around with.

yea I agree this new schedule is idiotic. I live in NYC with 3 nhl teams within a short distance of each other and this is a 2nd year in a row I can't see wings live cause of the idiotic schedule... teams have to play each team in NHL at least once, current schedule is overkill and bettman is a moron

I do like the fact that we have a chance to basically knock all three teams out.