• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sticknmove

Shucks, this is what happens when....

Rate this topic

This is exactly what happens when the Dingers decided to bench my man with a plan, Aaron Downey. The proof is in the pudding folks. Not dressing Downey = Guaranteed loss, no matter what, and there is no argument that can even flirt with disproving this. Good lord, I hope the boys in in the suits and ties making roster decisions realize this little FACT before it's too late!!!

n12107106_36556461_8133.jpg

Edited by sticknmove

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
This is exactly what happens when the Dingers decided to bench my man with a plan, Aaron Downey. The proof is in the pudding folks. Not dressing Downey = Guaranteed loss, no matter what, and there is no argument that can even flirt with disproving this. Good lord, I hope the boys in in the suits and ties making roster decisions realize this little FACT before it's too late!!!

n12107106_36556461_8133.jpg

Could not agree more. :clap:

I can only assume that there is a degree of sarcasm here. :hehe: In all seriousness, I do think that having Downey in the lineup today may have very well got us the win. I though this game was incredibly boring because we were just playing with ZERO energy. Having Downey in their could have injected some life into the lineup which we desperately needed.

He was in our lineup pretty much the hole loosing streak :S

*i dont know if my statement is true so dont crucify me*

But yah everyone should love downey, he is the S**T until futher notice..

Everyone does know that it was supposed to be Datsyuk instead of Downey as 1st star right? They're right after each other in the roster line up, and someone messed up.