• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Viperar

Washington Capitals vs Florida Panthers

Rate this topic

...I'm sure glad Sergei Fedorov is washed up and wasn't going to be able to help the Caps. I hope we see a repeat of the 98' Cup finals this time with Fedorov eliminating the Wings... Then I want to hear everyone telling us Fedorov believers that he is washed up wouldn't have been able to help the Wings... You guys already have your foots in your mouths, why not eat the entire leg now? Idiots!

...I'm sure glad Sergei Fedorov is washed up and wasn't going to be able to help the Caps. I hope we see a repeat of the 98' Cup finals this time with Fedorov eliminating the Wings... Then I want to hear everyone telling us Fedorov believers that he is washed up wouldn't have been able to help the Wings... You guys already have your foots in your mouths, why not eat the entire leg now? Idiots!

who rained on your parade dude?

...oh noone, I am just remember back throughout the season with all the Feds naysayers. Then on the deadline when nobody, but a select few here, wanted him (and for the price Columbus was asking, I agree.) But it is funny how every anti-Fedorov person on this forum was saying how Feds is washed up, how he wasn't going to help Washington, that they wasted their prospect on him. Well, I just want to hear from those people who said Feds wouldn't help them make the playoffs and NOW here is where is is invaluable! Helped from not even a sniff of making the playoffs to first in their division. 3rd seed. Where are you guys? Sure, Val Fillpula and more would have been too much, but come UFA, Holland better get this guy...