• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Frozen-Man

Franzen is now the Leader in Playoff Goals

Rate this topic

I know its just the 2nd round but Franzen now has 7 goals in 8 games for the playoff lead. Briere is second with 6 goals in 8 games. Way to go Franzen, :clap: :clap: and the team as a whole is playing great. WAY TO GO OZZY AS WELL.

Edited by Frozen-Man

Love the Mule!

But, I'm worried about what kind of contract he is going to get next year. Kenny needs to get him signed long-term. He could easily get $4M on the open market after this season, especially this post-season.

Thats what I have been thinking. I hope that they sign him to a contract extension this summer. I would like to have him locked up for a while, with his size and the way that he plays there will be tons of teams that want him.

Thats what I have been thinking. I hope that they sign him to a contract extension this summer. I would like to have him locked up for a while, with his size and the way that he plays there will be tons of teams that want him.

yeah seriously. teams would kill to have a power forward like franzen! they are so rare nowadays.. and he hasn't even hit his prime yet (hopefully :P) .. it's crazy. i sure hope the wings lock him up for a long time

who the HELL is Johan Franzen?!?!? he just appeared out of nowhere this season and is kicking five levels of ass. Know what happens when you have a successful team? The guys that you never expect will step up and show the depth of your roster.

I love that guy so freakin much