• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWingsOwn2006

tickets at the joe?

Rate this topic

Eh.. If you were to drive down to JLA in hopes of finding a decently-priced ticket and not find one, then what? Just try StubHub or something, get a guaranteed ticket. That's your best bet.

EDIT: I just checked StubHub and found a few dozen tickets for $121 or less.

Edited by Austin

Eh.. If you were to drive down to JLA in hopes of finding a decently-priced ticket and not find one, then what? Just try StubHub or something, get a guaranteed ticket. That's your best bet.

thats nota problem, would just meet up with friends at the hoedown then or go to hockeytown cafe to watch the game. just wondering if its a decent idea....stubhub is going for 120 n up which i dont understand cuz on gameday on thursday they were going for 40$ on stubhub...

I don't know about the Joe but generally after the game has started scalpers take ticket prices down drastically. Once I got $140 tickets for $20 5 minutes after the game started back in Dallas. I don't know if I would want to miss the beginning of a playoff game though

If you can handle the chance of not getting a ticket, I'd say it's a safe bet. More often than not you can get great seats at amazing prices if you hold out and play the game right. I rarely pay face in advance for anything anymore. One day when I'm not a college student anymore I'll be reasonable, but now is not the time for that...

If you REALLY wanna play it tight, wait till 1st intermission and walk up the stairs off Atwater to the smoking section. Walk in with everyone else before the 2nd starts.

A friend and I did it twice. Not playoff games, and I'm sure they've clamped down by now.

My friend got $200 tickets for $100 for game1 by going through a scalper... but as it is Illegal and you face jail time if you happen to choose the detroit cop posing as a scalper... I think the risks by far out weigh the decent price.