• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
robat

I blame the refs

Rate this topic

Just about as many hooking, obstruction, and tripping penalties that could have been called on the Wings....

And you're basing that on what? I've rewatched the game once and the 3rd period and O.T.'s multiple times and the blatant (not that ticky tack the stick was parallel to the ice crap) calls that were missed and the crap that was actually called went in the pens favor plus the ridiculous amount of face off debacles turned what should have been a great game into a joke.

Edited by Satan81

I think the refs did a less than stellar job last night.

As for the Penguins being the better team last night - I disagree.

When you get that exhausted in OT it's anyone's game and add that penalty to the mix and the hockey gods were playing faves and it was bad luck for the Wings.

Why does everybody insist on blaming someone else... I love Detroit. But seriously its getting kinda ridiculous. Why cant we just congradulate the better team for the night and move on to game 6?

The refs let alot of stuff go tonight. It was like watching real hockey again. The final penalty would have been a penalty 50 years ago.

The goaltender interference was a crap call on both, but they didn't score so get over it!

I love LGW but lately everybody is pointing fingers after every SINGLE loss. its becoming quite tedious and old fast!

I thought we were kidding... :blink:

The truth about this game is we lost because the game went so long, the ice temperature ended up sucking, and the Pens were right at home!

we lost because of a horrible start 2-0 after 1, we were lucky to be ahead after that then with the lead late we did not get the puck deep with about 45 seconds left in the netrual zone and were running around chasing the puck when the tying goal was scored and Fleury was really soild

Edited by goredwings