• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hank

We will Win Game 6 by a landslide

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
I'm not even kidding.

Pittsburgh had no idea how to handle Detroit in those OT's. And as crazy as it sounds, the Wings were getting stronger.

If Hudler isn't careless with his stick Detroit would have won very soon afterwards.

That is all Pittsburgh has left in the tank. Malkin looks like he absolutely no gas left, Sykora is banged up, Malone can't even breath and Gonchar has a broken back.

I'd bet my last dollar the Wings are far more angry about that loss than dejected or deflated. They realize that they didn't play for the first 60 minutes.

They will come out flying and they will hammer this tired, overmatched and overwhelmed Penguins team into oblivion.

Prediction: Wings 5, Pens 1. And the game isn't even close. All Wings for 60 minutes.

I can see this happening easily... im not worried in the slightest

I doubt I'm the only one who feels this but even if we do win this Cup is already tainted for me, a win on the road would still leave the thought of 34 seconds forever etched in my head......I feel selfish to say this but Wings at home in seven.

there are no tainted cups...

Would you rather win it at home or on the road?

We were 35 seconds away from the former.....I hadn't heard the Joe that loud in years. It was perfect.

If we win Game Six it will help, but the only thing that will completely fix that is for the fans at the Joe to experience what they had in their hands and got stolen away from them.

And yes for any of those who might be wondering I consider the 98 Cup third on the list because we did win it on the road.....

I just wish game 5 didn't end how it did, I would have rather lost 2-1 or something like that...... :angry::ranting: