• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Official Red Wings Parade Chat

Rate this topic

Guest nutz2u
If you've got the Directv regional sports pack, it's of Fox Detroit on channel 636. If not, try either ESPN News (207) or NHL Network (215) closer to the parade start time.

It was too recent of an addition to show up on the program grid, so the channel guide for Fox Detroit is still saying an infomercial is on right now.

Thanks for the info. I live in Florida so I was concerned about not getting it as they blacked out the playoffs except for the detroit area. It's NO now, thanks again. :D

The clickondetroit coverage started 20 minutes ago.

I live in Vegas, and the only broadcaster I remember is Bernie. Who is the gigantic blond? Seriously, she towered over Homer, and hes atleast 6 feet tall.

McCarty: "I probably wouldnt skate for half of the year now. So you won't hear me ***** and moan"

:roflmao:

Of course the wings will be midway thru their 2008-2009 season in 6 months. Is Mac trying to hint that he is done??

Count me in, the last time I was able to make it to a red wings parade was back in 97. This will make up for it by a bit :D

It's been a pleasure watching the game with all of you guys.

i am almost there now in like 5 mins o yea what chanel is it on in grand rapids? Edited by josh

The clickondetroit coverage started 20 minutes ago.

I live in Vegas, and the only broadcaster I remember is Bernie. Who is the gigantic blond? Seriously, she towered over Homer, and hes atleast 6 feet tall.

Never mind, i looked it up...

Katrina Hancock.

McCarty: "I probably wouldnt skate for half of the year now. So you won't hear me ***** and moan"

:roflmao:

Of course the wings will be midway thru their 2008-2009 season in 6 months. Is Mac trying to hint that he is done??

Why would he be done? He just came back for f***'s sake.

I tell you I need new friends.

No one would go to this parade with me.

So I headed out myself and felt a bit queasy, so I turned around. I would have kept going downtown, but man who wants to feel bad in the sun without anyone to hang out with?

Oh well. TV for my friend.

I tell you I need new friends.

No one would go to this parade with me.

So I headed out myself and felt a bit queasy, so I turned around. I would have kept going downtown, but man who wants to feel bad in the sun without anyone to hang out with?

Oh well. TV for my friend.

It's killing me that I'm not down there. First one I've missed. Weather is about the same as the other three. Hot as hell and sunny. :lol:

Damn won't work for me. To add to it, they're just showing music videos at Red Wings TV.

Really? It opens up a viewer where you press play, it plays an ad and then lets you know a pop-up window with the live feed will open in 3 seconds.

Working perfect here.

(Except on commercials it shows a static "we'll be right back" screen.)

It's killing me that I'm not down there. First one I've missed. Weather is about the same as the other three. Hot as hell and sunny. :lol:

Seriously, it rivals what I have here in Vegas today.

Damn, won't work for me. To add to it, they're just showing music videos at Red Wings TV.

The clickondetroit link has been rock solid for me for about 45 minutes now. Hopefully the Wings link kicks in when the real thing goes off in 10 minutes...

Same here, I think I am just going to deny it from here on out. I was just going to do what I always did and just sit under a tree near Hart Plaza and wait for the rally. I could have done that with my ipod and such but when you don't feel great why bother.

Really? It opens up a viewer where you press play, it plays an ad and then lets you know a pop-up window with the live feed will open in 3 seconds.

Working perfect here.

(Except on commercials it shows a static "we'll be right back" screen.)

Yeah, my computer sucks. Won't even let me watch YouTube vids anymore, even though I install whatever is recommended.