• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitBoy313

Hat's off to Mccarty!

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

Game 1 2002 Av's vs. Wings

Hey guys! Came across this video on Youtube and I just wanted to share this with all of you.Brought back a lot of memories...enjoy!

Edited by DetroitBoy313

Guest DetroitBoy313

Oh yeah.......watch it in high quality.There should be a link under the video,I think it will appear after you watch it once.

always been one of my few all-time favorite players. im happy he is still in the org. and chelios too....say what you want about the old man, remember that he is still on the team, and we have the most solid d-men in the leauge.

Classic line from Thorne...

Clement: "There's even one [octopus] behind Patrick Roy; how'd that get in there"

Thorne: "Darren McCarty shot it in there, probably: Shooting everything else in there!"

Edited by Airborn

Guest LivingtheDream

Great times, but I still think he is not up to snuff now. After that game was the funniest hockey quote ever. Yzerman told a reporter that McCarty getting a hatrick must be one of the four signs of the apocalypse! I saw that game in of all places, France. It was actually on TV and in French!!! I could not believe my luck. The only word I understood all night was "Dominator." It sounded like this:

"la shwa du bo DOMINATOR, la de fwa swa DOMINATOR, de fwa qua McCarty!..."