• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
orangegoalie

Purchasing Tickets

Rate this topic

Well since tickets are rediculously $$$$$$$. Ive been looking at sites to find cheaper ones than going through ticket master (etc.). Anyway im wondering what sites others use and can be trusted to buy tickets.

EBAY

Prime Time Stubs.com

Any of those people have use that i can trust and not be riped off.

I appreciate anyone helping, i really want to get tickets to tomorrow nights game!!!!

Thank!

Unfortunately with the sites out there right now you will be paying more than face value for any ticket for tomorrow's game. In fact, ticketmaster may be one of the few where you will be able to find tickets at face value this year. I buy from a friend of a friend that has season tickets and from on eBay. In both cases I paid anywhere from $5-$20 a ticket over face value for the convenience and the guarantee of getting good seats. Last year I got lucky a couple times on eBay where people were just trying to dump tickets and they were selling them undervalued, but those were late notices and weekday games. Not to ruin your hopes, but I have a feeling it will be tough to get fair priced tickets this year because ticketmaster appears to have a lot of games sold out and all the brokers will be trying to sell way over value due to the Stanley Cup.

Tomorrow's game is gonna cost you. Other than that, on the street is where it's at. Went to about 7 games last year, all tickets from scalpers, never paid face value. They'll ask for more at the beginning, and you might have to go through a couple to find a deal, but they're out there