• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

redwings.nhl.com

Rate this topic

The Wings official site has always been kind of a disappointment to me. The roster page is never kept up to par. Right now they have Helm and Ericsson listed on the active roster and Conklin is listed as #35. There are other team sites that lag behind slightly, while others are always right on time with roster moves on their pages. I thought that when the NHL enveloped all team sites into a system together it would change, but clearly it hasn't. Where would I go to complain about the maintanence of redwings.nhl.com, and request they do a better job of keeping their roster up to date.

Can we merge this site with theirs? This site could bring a higher quality product, and NHL.com could help fund it.

I'm constantly hearing disappointment with just about everything NHL.com-related, and that is unacceptable.

i go to nhl.com maybe one a week...i go to this site everyday.

exactly, this site is wayyyyyy more up to date, plus it has rumors. Being the nhl, they wouldnt have stuff up that isnt true, but then again, they dont even have up to date stuff up there

Even the "This Day In History" has errors like you wouldn't believe. I know for a fact that Fedorov's birthdate is wrong on this as he was born the same day as I was. I think the page says something like the 5th or 18th. It listed the Wings / Hawks game from 87 that the Wings won 12 - 0 and had the wrong date (it was either the day of or day before my b-day). Larionov's birthday is wrong.

Of course, I haven't checked lately as I saw these errors the 1st time I looked at them 2 months or so ago when it was activated.