• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No lawn, so no lawnmower.

The person below me knows where I could get a Red Wings "onesie" or infant-sized shirt for my impending baby cousin. (For a reasonable price!)

Edited by Jenny

They're never reasonable priced :P I don't know anything too close to you, but you could try calling Fanatic U(Garden City) or Playball Sports(Westland). I know Hockeytown Authentics or Goalies Den have some, but they're both in Troy. The problem with some of the onsies is that they are very boyish and if you've got a girl you don't have anything.

The person below me has traveled a long distance to buy Red Wings items.

Baby cousin is a boy, so the boyish onesie is just what we need. My mom suggested Tom's Collectibles at Southland Mall, so I will probably check there and try Fanatic U or Playball Sports if I don't find what I'm after. (We're going up tomorrow anyway-- going to poke around at John King Used Books for awhile! And have lunch at Hockeytown Cafe.)

So yes, I have gone a long way for Wings gear. This won't be the first time and probably won't be the last!

The person below me needs more sleep than they normally get.

I haven't been able to sleep. I'll go to bed, but just lay there or toss and turn, or I'll have a million reasons why I can't sleep- have to pee, thirsty, hungry, can't remember the size of my furnace filters and have to check, hear people outside...

The person below me has worn their hair in a ponytail on a regular basis.

I do. Noodle is funny and woodle is funny. I have a story that I wrote for my Sunday School kids (teaches the importance of a positive attitude) and the teacher is named Mrs. Woodles. The kids always laugh at that part. I have also noticed that noodles are almost always dressed up with a sauce. Not very nood, are they?

The person below me has attended/will be attending a graduation/grad party this year.

No I'm not, I can't tell if it's raining from the basement.

The person below me is having a problem with someone that they HAVE to deal with.

Jenny - I was at Hockeytown Authentics and Goalies Den yesterday and looked for onesies but they didn't have anything.

Thank you for checking! I found a little shirt that says "Red Wings Rookie" at Sports Mania. It's 2T, but that's good enough. It's not like the kid won't grow into it.

And yes, I have some problems with nasty mean co-workers. dry.gif

The person below me takes their lunch to work (as opposed to buying out every day).

Life without your love? Life goes on within you and without you.

The person below me will buy off brands of hot dogs and buns if they have the same number in each pack as each other.

I can be. My insurance on my house is due next month, and I've got it almost saved up, but on the other hand, I'm still waiting to get the money for the electrician and I want to go to a dentist but I'm not sure since I got insurance how that works. The first thing I saved for no problem. I just said, "The bill's coming. Save the money." The other things don't have a due date so I'm not making any headway.

The person below me employs a maid.

I've never been to a Detroit party.

The person below me considers themselves to be lazy.

You don't know what your missing. We need to get you here for the next Cup parade.

No I wouldn't say I'm lazy, maybe the opposite at times.

The person below me is good at taking risks.