• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
going_top_shelf

Franzen's Dominance

Rate this topic

i'm thinking somewhere around 37.5 goals this year. He'll get the .5 goal in a game sometime in January where him and Cleary both somehow shoot the puck at the same time.

This might sound dumb, but in some ways I worry he will be too good and as result we can't keep him and Hank! Darn cap always gets in the way of enjoying the game! :) Nonetheless I hope he gets as many goals as possible. You have to admit he was key in getting us the Cup! Great player. Gotta love the guy.

Speaking about being on pace for this or that, how about Homer for 40! :-)

There's no way Holmer can keep up that pace. I have him at 36. Holmer that is.. the guy that Scotty Bowman said to "If you want a job in the NHL, go stand in front of the net".

There's no way Holmer can keep up that pace. I have him at 36. Holmer that is.. the guy that Scotty Bowman said to "If you want a job in the NHL, go stand in front of the net".

Homer has had a great start to the season, but Franzen has had a great streak stretching back to what, December of last season? I'd say that's a little more than coincidental, especially considering he's had to recover from injuries, a Cup win, and the start and go of each playoff series which by all means shuold have messed with his mojo if he wasn't the real deal.

I think he will break the 200 goal and 350 pt barriers, at which point Crosby will hang himself and OV will be deported back to russia for suspected involvement...

Now this was funny s***.....

Homer has had a great start to the season, but Franzen has had a great streak stretching back to what, December of last season? I'd say that's a little more than coincidental, especially considering he's had to recover from injuries, a Cup win, and the start and go of each playoff series which by all means shuold have messed with his mojo if he wasn't the real deal.

that streak is broken, he is at 3 goals in 5 games

He will record 8.0e-1 Mule (One Mule = 50 goals).

So you are saying that he will only score 6 goals, 8.0e-1 is 1/8e1 so thats 1/8, and 1/8 multiplied by a mule (50 goals)

(1/8)(50)=6.25

I think franzy will score more than 6 goals :rolleyes:

I know that it is improbable that Franzen will keep up this sickening pace, but i dont think that he will slow down too much, I'd put the ceiling at about 51 goals