• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
j.hoop

a few polls to pass the time

Rate this topic

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Homer runs hot and cold, 40 is possible but I'd say unlikely.

I'm gonna go against the tide and say that goals are what I care most about for Datsyuk. My reasoning is that we know he's going to get the assists and takeaways, and he will absolutely have more assists than goals by probably a 2 - to - 1 margin ... he's a playmaker first. But he also needs to shoot, and if his goal numbers are down it means he's not shooting. Why does this matter? Because if he's not shooting but is always looking for the setup, he's likely not being as aggressive with the puck. An aggressive, threat-to-shoot Datsyuk pulls defenders out of place like noone else and really creates opportunities for the other players on the ice.

Defense would have been my choice as well, though I would like to see better offense at even strength.

but i think homer has been progressively better in front of the net, making it a bigger part of his role. he hit 30 goals in 07-8 in 79, so i dont think its such a stretch to say he will do it.

but i think homer has been progressively better in front of the net, making it a bigger part of his role. he hit 30 goals in 07-8 in 79, so i dont think its such a stretch to say he will do it.

That has been his role for years