• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

2probert4

Anyone Going To Nashville for Fridays Game ?

Rate this topic

Anyone going to Nashville for the game Friday night ?

Not going to that one, but am considering going to their match-up in Nashville in late February I think, Nashville is only about a manageable 7-8 hour drive from where I live.

Although going to this one would make more sense since I already am on vacation until Monday. :P

The wife, child, & I will be attending that Saturday night game; quite a few tickets available.

We're gonna road trip it thru "tobacco road"; will also be making stops in Memphis, & Louisville.

I've been to Memphis once about 6 years ago. I only remember seeing the downtown area and the Liberty Bowl stadium, was there for the bowl game that year. Wish I could've spent more time there but from what I saw, I liked.

I've never been to Nashville before so a large part of me possibly going to the Wings game there is to just see and explore a new area I've never been in. I try to go to one new place every year for vacation and to see stuff.

I've been to several Wings games in Nashville and it's a great city to go watch an away game in. The night life isn't too bad either.

when the wings are in, its usually a packed house... Ive been to 4 games this season and the paid attendance was 10,000 or less, one of those games being SAN JOSE....

I'll be there, assuming my flights from the UK are on time ...I'm scheduled to land in Honky Tonk Town a little under 2 hours before game time :unsure:

Keep us posted on the highlights of your adventure. I think it's cool...following your trip like an international Red Wings vacation reality internet show. Seriously, this has my attention and you, of course, have my thoughts and prayers for safe passage on your journey. Post pics, please.

edit: In fact, maybe start a thread just for this. Seriously.Want me to start it so noone thinks you're the "attention *****" of the day?lol

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

I've been to several Wings games in Nashville and it's a great city to go watch an away game in. The night life isn't too bad either.

I am definitely going to the game at Nashville in late February. Definitely looking forward to watching the game and checking out a new arena, looking forward to exploring a new city as well for a day or two.