• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SanFranWingsFan

Game Day at San Jose

Rate this topic

I'm in the San Jose area and would like to find out what the game day plan is for the Wings. I would like to watch practice (is that even possible?) and maybe hang out where I could get some photos or autographs. Any ideas?

Thanks!

hotle velencia over on santana row is where they stay at usually. i live in san jose and follow them everytime they are in town. i bet if you go tonight you can probably run into a few of them at the bars.

hotle velencia over on santana row is where they stay at usually. i live in san jose and follow them everytime they are in town. i bet if you go tonight you can probably run into a few of them at the bars.

I thought they stay at the Fairmont.

Any idea of a bar they might go to?

Tamara

Marc - can't wait to see those pictures from last night- Also Stevie Y was there too.... I am soo jealous! :)

Make sure you send me your email addy so I can send you the pictures I took! Great meeting you! Have a safe trip to SJ and make all of RWNW proud of you Saturday night!

I thought they stay at the Fairmont.

Any idea of a bar they might go to?

Tamara

it is on santana row. they kind of spread out. some go to maggianos to eat and there is a bar about a building or two from the hotel. also they might be practicing at logitech today if they are already in san jose

Hotel valencia is where they are at. I drove through there today at 1:30 PST, and I saw Mike Babcock standing outside in a t-shirt and shorts shootin the crap the valie drivers. Since I was driving and trying to pay attention to the road, my wife was freaking out for me.

We then busted a uturn at the end santana row. When we got to the last resturant, right before Steven's Creek, I saw Lindstrom and Homer having lunch together at the resturaunt outside on the sidewalk. Next time, I'm bringing a flippin pen and a camera.