• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Salary Cap Project

Rate this topic

So probably like a handful of you, I have a spreadsheet with the Wings' cumulative salary cap hit now up to some arbitrary year. I've been fidgeting with some numbers here and there for some players' potential salaries, but I figured my numbers are most likely off, and initially wanted to just ask what other people thought our players are worth, realistically, and whether they would sign to our team for what we think they're worth. This includes current Wings and Griffins, and other players who we would like to see make their way onto the roster to potentially fill some holes (but as realistically as possible). I would like to take into account past signings and try to follow the pattern as closely as possible.

So if you have a spreadsheet on your computer that's complete up to at least 2010, let me see what you're working with. If you don't have a spreadsheet, but like to think you know a thing or two about being a GM, let me hear your opinion. I'm fully aware of "reality" and how this isn't going to affect it in any way, but I like to think of my responsibility as a fan to include determining whats best for the team, up until Holland figures out something better.