• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Which Wings have disappointed you this year?

Rate this topic

I'll throw in the disclaimer that stats rarely tell the whole story, and that hits especially are notorious for being poorly-recorded; but that being said, Dano isn't hitting any less than he has in previous years as a Wing in the stat column or from what I've observed either. He absolutely has done his best work in the playoffs but it's not every day you're going to freight train Phaneuf like he did. I think he's done a good job filling in for Homer and going to the net and screening the goalie for Hank and Pavel this season. He isn't as good, but there ain't a man alive that is.

I've never looked at hit stats for a year so I don't know where Cleary stands but something to consider is that he's also getting a lot more ice time now that he's playing top 6 minutes. I'm not incredibly disappointed with Cleary I just don't see him as a guy who wants to finish every check and punish the other team's D, whereas I did a couple of years ago.

Stuart 6' 2" 220 LBs. 3.750 M Plays smaller than Hudler and not very smart....

Kronwall 6' 0" 190 Lbs. 3.250 M Plays smaller than my sister and like he has chronic brain fart syndrome........

Osgood GAA 3.26 Sv .880 ranked 41ST OF 44 Tenders.......Legace's #s were better and he is now an AHLer..

Draper only thing going for him is faceoffs.................

Maltby Has nothing going for him.............................

Franzen Good numbers but plays soft, definitely NOT a power forward.................

Kenny Holland 5 yrs 3 MILLION DOLLARS for Filppula??????????????????????????????????

I've never looked at hit stats for a year so I don't know where Cleary stands but something to consider is that he's also getting a lot more ice time now that he's playing top 6 minutes. I'm not incredibly disappointed with Cleary I just don't see him as a guy who wants to finish every check and punish the other team's D, whereas I did a couple of years ago.

Couple of years ago he didn't have a 5yr. contract...........