• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Färjestad (FBK) wins SEL 08/09

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

They won the quarterfinals 4-0, semi-finals 4-0, the final 4-1.... axelsson was pretty good, he broke his finger and missed several games but played in the game today, congrats to him and hope he can succeed in detroit some day

FBK is also the team Detroit will play in an exhibition game on september 30th before the NHL-premiere

Edited by mindfly

They won the quarterfinals 4-0, semi-finals 4-0, the final 4-1.... axelsson was pretty good, he broke his finger and missed several games but played in the game today, congrats to him and hope he can succeed in detroit some day

FBK is also the team Detroit will play in an exhibition game on september 30th before the NHL-premiere

Any link to a box score or Dick's stat line? You probably have easier access to that being in Sweden.

I have some pretty high hopes for him. He said he wants to stay another year, possibly two. And I read somewhere that Joakim Andersson wants to stay another two years as well with Frolunda, which is apparently a rival of Farjestad. Those two should see each other a lot for the next couple of years before they could potentially be teammates.

:zzz: Sorry Mindfly,but they play such s***ty hockey in Swedish & Finnish leagues that I couldn't care less.

Good for Dick,rest of the players & their fans,but it's all about the NHL for me.

Would you agree too?

I agree with you FRW, the SEL has been really boring this year.. apart from Omark & Harju who have been fun to watch (sadly they chose KHL over the NHL next season).

Färjestad also happens to be my most hated team in the league, closely followed by HV71. You can imagine that I was really excited for the finals..

Doesn't help that there was barely a close series in the whole playoffs. Can't wait for the real thing to start over in the NHL.

Edited by dat's sick

Guest Four
I agree with you FRW, the SEL has been really boring this year.. apart from Omark & Harju who have been fun to watch (sadly they chose KHL over the NHL next season).

F�rjestad also happens to be my most hated team in the league, closely followed by HV71. You can imagine that I was really excited for the finals..

Doesn't help that there was barely a close series in the whole playoffs. Can't wait for the real thing to start over in the NHL.

I thought Omark was going to Edmonton?

I thought Omark was going to Edmonton?

No, he decided to sign with Dynamo Moskva for next season.. apparently he didn't feel like Edmonton really wanted him on their team (they told him he was small and that they don't need more small players), and he didn't want to play in the AHL.

Guest mindfly

..And he get to play with Harju, his best mate and linemate from Luleå, they get about 10million SEK, dont have to pay taxes on that either... pretty tempting if you ask me :D