• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Saturday April 18th, Let's party!

Rate this topic

Um....I didn't wanna bring this up.....but...uh....well! Here we are.......ummmm..........

Are kids allowed?

(Just trying to make arrangements in my head here is all.)

yep, i've seen kids in there before. i'll get a table for 8 to start. if noone minds, i'll start a thread in the 'group events" and get a list going.

Yeah I'm in. That's awesome! Thanks HOCKEY MATTERS.

no problem. i have a little practice at this.

Um....I didn't wanna bring this up.....but...uh....well! Here we are.......ummmm..........

Are kids allowed?

(Just trying to make arrangements in my head here is all.)

I'm down with kids, as long as they don't hurt our chances of gettin' laid.

Seriously though, I hope they come. It'll be good to have someone there around my level of maturity. I'll try not to swear too much. Promise.

I'm down with kids, as long as they don't hurt our chances of gettin' laid.

Seriously though, I hope they come. It'll be good to have someone there around my level of maturity. I'll try not to swear too much. Promise.

The 3-yr-old girl has taken it upon herself to learn the phrase "AHHH s***!" as she laughs about something. Yes......3 years old.

Imagine my pride. In front of friends, family, God and everyone.

AHHHH s***!

Sorry, but it makes me laugh though. MrsDKM does not dig it.

The 3-yr-old girl has taken it upon herself to learn the phrase "AHHH s***!" as she laughs about something. Yes......3 years old.

AHHHH s***!

Gee I wonder who she learned it from.....

AHHHH s***!

Yeah I can't help but laugh whenever I hear kids swear. My nephew, James consistently entertains with his ability to seamlessly drop the 'f' bomb like Dennis Leary. He also morphed it into a new word "f***ery", which I believe is a noun used in reference to a person that has earnt his contempt. Yes, I know what it sounds like, but no it's not another word for HR40's establishment of business. At least that wasn't its original intention.

Yeah I can't help but laugh whenever I hear kids swear. My nephew, James consistently entertains with his ability to seamlessly drop the 'f' bomb like Dennis Leary. He also morphed it into a new word "f***ery", which I believe is a noun used in reference to a person that has earnt his contempt. Yes, I know what it sounds like, but no it's not another word for HR40's establishment of business. At least that wasn't its original intention.

James is a good boy. *point at his penis* and then mine, and yours....and f*** titty ***** poopy s***ty s***ty poop. Addaboy.

If I have work off, I'll be going to the game instead, and y'all better be praying that I have it off, cause they haven't lost a game I've been to yet this year. :cool:

It was great meeting you at Cheli's before, but I'd much rather you go to the game and insure a win! Hope you get to go to the Joe!

Missed ya, you bastich! It was fun, dude.

Missed you guys as well.

Life these days is complicated. I gotta call the Pentagon and get paroled and jump through 13 hoops and say 100 Hail Marys and cry a little - just to got to the store and get a gallon of milk.

Next time. f***ers.