• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ifonlyicouldskate

Discount tickets?

Rate this topic

If you have a teacher in the family, you can get an MEA discount of ~40% through a special offer... everything but lower bowl rows 1-7.

Edited by Gizmo

If you have a teacher in the family, you can get an MEA discount of ~40% through a special offer... everything but lower bowl rows 1-7.

how do you do that?

Has anybody came across any discounted ticket prices this year? I ask because my work offered discounted tickets 3 days ago for round 2 after I had already purchased my full priced tickets :ranting:

My work had the same thing. Maybe we work for the same health company??!! Annoyed me cuz they were a little less than my season ticket price. Not by much but enough. The Wings did give me back money for 2 Round 1 games to match the Tim Horton special they offered everyone for my seat area.

how do you do that?

Go to the Michigan Education Assoc.'s web site and search on "Red Wings". Looks like they still have tickets for Games 5 and 7 left.

Edited by Gizmo

My work had the same thing. Maybe we work for the same health company??!! Annoyed me cuz they were a little less than my season ticket price. Not by much but enough. The Wings did give me back money for 2 Round 1 games to match the Tim Horton special they offered everyone for my seat area.

Maybe, I work for HFHS and we bought ticktes to game one for a friend in the lower bowl fairly close to the ice in 127. $130 tickets were $75 for home games 1 & 2 and $85 for home games 3 & 4. So I picked up 4 more for game 7 just in case it comes to that. There was only $1.25 service fee...... Screw ticket master LOL

Maybe, I work for HFHS and we bought ticktes to game one for a friend in the lower bowl fairly close to the ice in 127. $130 tickets were $75 for home games 1 & 2 and $85 for home games 3 & 4. So I picked up 4 more for game 7 just in case it comes to that. There was only $1.25 service fee...... Screw ticket master LOL

Well I work for Trinity Health. They must be getting all the healthcare involved in the discounts. I just got another message today for discounted tickets for Game 5 and 7. Oh well. I am not going to anymore games this Round.