• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimaline312000

Do I have to?

Rate this topic

Ok anyone that knows me knows I'm very supersticious when it comes to hockey I have my Playoff beard and I have a Day of Game Routine and many other things that help me get through these playoffs. I am playing NHL 09 for PS3 I'm in Dynasty Mode and I'm about 10 to 12 seasons into it I have on my Detroit Red Wings roster Evegeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby. Now when the Real Red Wings were playing their series between the Blue Jackets I didn't do anything because I didn have anyone from their current roster on my roster. Next series when the Real Wings were playing aganist the Ducks I had signed Ryan Getzlaf as a free agent so I traded him and we won the series. This past series Chicago Vs Detroit I had Patrick Kane and I traded him and we won the series now against the Pens I have Malkin and Crosby and I need to get a census on what I should do. Now before anyone makes any comments consider the follwing. Malkin is one of my highest point getters. Crosby is just on my 2nd line and isn't really a scoring threat for me. I'm about 4 or 5 weeks away from the trade deadline so If I play anymore after I did trade them if I do then I might not be able to get them back after this series no matter what happens. So my question is Do you all think I need to trade Malkin and Crosby until this series is over? Thanks to everyone who replies in advance.

trade them w/o a doubt

Send one to TB for Lecavalier and one to ATL for Kovalchuk (or whatever the hell teams they're on in that game by now)

as a side note, like someone else said... what the hell is wrong with you having them in a Winged Wheel in the first place... blasphemy.

Who did you trade 'em for?

I traded them for 2 players that are not real players they are game created players but they had an overall ranking of high 80's and a 1st Round draft pick to Anaheim. I was getting pretty nerveous about it because every trade I was trying to put together was either getting rejected or was a violation of the Cap.

As to your comment disappearer yes I do have a lot of stars on my team and the reason for that is I'm into my Dynasty mode by about 8 to 10 seasons or more and each year on the game the Cap goes up so I just make my trades wisley and I make sure I never pay any free agent what they want I either up the years by 1 or 2 years or a drop my offering price $200,000 or more.