• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 1 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

So, because there was a severe thunderstorm/tornado warning in my area during the game, our NBC station decided to show the game in a tiny little box in the corner as they demonstrated how the storm was moving (nowhere near where I live) from the middle of the 1st period until the last part of the 3rd. Needless to say I was quite pissed and called to complain. I understand you want to inform people but when your weathermen (that's right, there were two) start saying things like, "So...ummm........." you know they're just dragging it out for no reason. Good game though, from what I could see.

If it wasn't for the delay, I'd seriously do the same thing.

Ditto! I tried it once during the season, but it just didn't work. However, I DID come back to the ol' computer to listen between periods rather than listening to whatever talking heads were blathering on about Crosby (when the Pens weren't even playing that night), no less.

Damn, I miss Mickey and Ken from the 70+ regular season games I caught courtesy of Center Ice. VS. sucks... and NBC is little better.