• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Has anyone noticed how

Rate this topic

i wouldnt care if ericsson was called but that type of interference was let go all game, then like a minute later cooke randomly attempts to take someone's head off away form the puck and nothign is called jsut to shove it in our faces. That call simply did not make sense in the context of this gmae especially at a crucial time like that

Agree. It was not that it was a bad penalty so much as the fact the the Penguinies got away with murder the entire game. It is what it is, but that bodes well for the Wings in game 4.

This is what pissed me off about that call on Big E, and I literally threw my phone across the room when they made the call because I knew they were going to score, and not allow the players to decide the game. I saw Hal Gill interfere three times (in situations identical to the play Ericsson was called for) in the game that were much more blatant than the penalty they called on Ericsson. It was a penalty on Ericsson, but if you're going to call it, call it consistently on both sides.

I think you all should shut up because if they didnt even get the powerplay the penguins would of scored anyway just face the beast team finally won.

LETS GO PENS

Welcome troll. I think I can speak for most of us here and say that you are the one that should shut up because you are the one posting drivel.

Welcome troll. I think I can speak for most of us here and say that you are the one that should shut up because you are the one posting drivel.

Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts just think that football season is right around the corner go lions

LETS GO PENS

Edited by letsgopens7187

Eddie Olczyk only says the Wings interfere. What are you talking about? ;)

Olczyk is full of s***. Once a sPittsbugh pen allways a sPittsbugh pen.