• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mru22

For the Economy in Michigan

Rate this topic

This is probably the best thing that could happen. Think about all the misery that has occurred over the last year and the additional crap that is going to come.

The people in Michigan need something to cheer about more than people in any state in the country. On a Friday night too, this could not have been scripted much better.

The only thing better might be a shoot out for the win. Pavel and Sid where Ozzy stops all the shots :)

And it would be Epic for Hockey regaining some popularity.

well if they win and the parade is on the weekend ill be coming to Detroit and staying in the suburbs at a hotel over night pump some money into gas food hotel and wings t shirts ect

parades (not that we should be talking about them) will not be on the weekend... either tuesday or wednesday. they have never been on a weekend the best i can tell. I always had to call off my 9-5

I'm glad to help out . I'll be staying at the DoubleTree and this is the first time I've ever been to Detroit. I wish your city luck, the entire country is behind you Detroit!

GO PENS (sorry Wings fans)

Edited by ClassyPensFan

I like it. Watching Game 7 against Anaheim on TV was just magical to watch when Cleary won it with 3 minutes to go. I have never seen the crowd so enthused in years.

The Joe will be rocking on Friday night long through the night.

I wanna rock and roll... all night!